Mon-Fri 8:00am - 6:00pm MST
Tebo Store Fixtures is an industry-leading expert and distributor of fixtures and displays for optimal visual merchandising in retail. Tebo Store Fixtures specializes in the total design and upgrade of retail environments that helps merchants thrive in today’s digital era. We are currently looking for a dedicated, multifunctional, and highly motivated Director of Procurement and Inventory.
The Manager of Procurement and Inventory will define and implement the strategic vision for Tebo Store Fixtures by working closely with the sales team to source manufacturers and maintain inventory levels.
- Research innovative product manufactures, vendors to achieve competitive price points and achieve strategic goals of Tebo Store Fixtures.
- Build strong relationships with national and international manufacturers, through research, negotiation and relationship management.
- Spearhead the optimization, growth of the supply chain (automation of procurement, warehouse, and logistics.
- Reduce the quantity of vendors, inventory levels, and COGS to optimize procurement.
- Demonstrate leadership, with experience managing multiple operational departments and staff.
- Establish KPIs to measure success and establish new systems and protocol for the supply chain.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across departments and with external vendors through solid communication skills.
- Experiencing in purchasing for in-store and ecommerce retail sales.
- Experience in optimizing, automating and digitalizing supply-chain process
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook, with purchasing software and other database experience.
- Experience in QuickBooks, Inuit Advanced Inventory, and Acctivate Inventory Software a plus.
- 2 to 5 years in purchasing a/o supply chain management within the relevant retail industry.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in degree in relevant fields, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Economics.
- Experience with overseas purchasing and deal-making.
- Knowledge of advanced operational strategies, includng JIT and Kaizen principles .
Denver, CO, United States.
Please send detailed cover letter and resume to Jack Wisniewski at firstname.lastname@example.org