Mon-Fri 8:00am - 6:00pm MST
Tebo Store Fixtures is an industry-leading expert and distributor of fixtures and displays for optimal visual merchandising in retail. Tebo Store Fixtures specializes in the total design and upgrade of retail environments that helps merchants thrive in today’s digital era. We are currently seeking a dedicated, multifunctional, and highly Sales Executive to join our team.
The Sales Executive is responsible for commercial growth, sales and business development by fostering relationships with customers and suppliers. The Sales Executive will develop, source and project manage retail concepts to realize customer needs.
- Prospects with existing and potential customers by developing lists, attending trade shows and networking in Industry events
- Identify specialized customer needs and offer design solutions that meet the client’s requirements
- Coordinate resources and information to develop quotations, bids, RFP’s and other documents that engage Tebo Store Fixtures with customers
- Work collaboratively with Tebo Store Fixtures Sales Team, purchasing and suppliers to optimize all phases of client deliverables.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFPs.
- Manage and lead projects together with clients from lead to store opening.
- Develops annual business plan, which will focus on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Establish and maintain a customer base, including tracking in-store and online leads, and reporting lead generation progress.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Clear understanding of sales funnel dynamics and how business development activities impacts the sales cycle.
- Self-motivated, with an urgency to continually generate future business
- Ability to switch between macro and micro issues
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, ablity to handle the smallest details
- Excellent communications skills
- Willingness to travel and within United States.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- 5-10 years of sales experience in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields, Marketing, Communications, Business, or Economics.
- Proficient in: Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.
Denver, CO, United States
Please send detailed cover letter and resume to Paula Cusack at firstname.lastname@example.org